The Web Developers Network provides an opportunity for UA professionals whose work touches code to share ideas, collaborate on projects, and stay up to date on the University’s latest developer resources.
The WDN, a component of the Division of Strategic Communications, promotes secure, accessible and effective coding to advance the University’s web ecosystem.
Code of Conduct
The web developer’s network is comprised of individuals that:
- Serve currently in a web-role on campus.
- Engage with Code as a part of their core job responsibilities.
The scope of the group is to collaborate with the web community at large to create, enhance, and maintain a web product that is used as part to the official university framework.
As a member in the Web developers Network and University of Alabama employee, you must:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and policies such as:
- Treat Individuals with Respect on all platforms and avenues (slack, bitbucket, listserv)
- Be respectful, fair, and civil;
- Value diversity of opinion and contributions of others;
- Avoid engaging in all forms of harassment, illegal discrimination, threats, or violence